Mission Critical Composites is a Veteran Owned Enterprise headquartered in a new, state-of-the-art 62,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Huntington Beach, California.
“Our founding principle is simple: Establish a culture of dedication and precision that drives excellence in the products we create.”
MCC’s platform is built upon providing superior solutions for prepreg layup and composite parts and structures, which we accomplish through solid training, advanced technology, established documented processes, and strict attention to detail.
We are Certified
Mission Critical Composites is NADCAP certified, AS9100D certified, and are actively working on becoming NIST800-171 Certified. These certifications are audited and recertified yearly demonstrating to our customers our commitment to these processes. MCC manufactures composite structures for the manned defense and commercial space market sectors under strict adherence to these standards of excellence.
Nadcap Composites Certification:
- Is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment of 'special processes'.
- Brings together technical experts from prime contractors, suppliers and representatives from government to work together and establish requirements for approval of suppliers using a standardized approach.
- Establishes tighter controls within special processes.
- Guarantees predictability, sustainability, reliability and quality through process controls.
- Focuses the organization on the key requirements of aerospace composite products and provides a systematic framework to meet these needs.
- Validates the implementation of globally accepted quality standards.
- Improves product, manufacturing quality, and safety standards.
- Increases customer confidence in our ability to meet their expectations.
MCC NIST Certification in process:
- NIST SP800-171 controls are one of the best security practices for policy, process and configuring IT securely.
- NIST SP800-171 is responsible for information systems development, acquisition, management and protection. From firewalls to PEN testing, NIST provides the ultimate protection for MCC
We've developed a team of highly-skilled engineers and technicians with years of composites experience. Our industry veterans provide customers a wealth of manufacturing knowledge in prepreg layup and machining for critical composite parts and structures. With our culture of precision and exceptional customer service, we do it the way you want it done.
MCC's reputation is built upon rigorous standards, which we embrace not only for ourselves, but for every product that flows through our facility. We require the quality of our products to meet or exceed, the most stringent of requirements. This quality philosophy is embedded into our company and is the manner in which we conduct our business. Many lives depend on it.
Our 62,000 sq. ft state of the manufacturing facility is located in Huntington Beach California — just 15 minutes from John Wayne Airport (and 2 short miles from the beach)!
To ensure the integrity of your product, all layups are performed in 10,000 sq ft of clean room areas built to class 8 standards; temperature and humidity controlled with hepa filtered air. The clean areas are supported with central compressed air and vacuum plumbed into the walls.
MCC has a 1,650 sq. ft full surround sound theater equipped with the latest media technology for customer demonstrations, program meetings, and quality training.