Mission Critical Composites is headquartered in a new, state-of-the-art 62,000 sq. ft. facility in Huntington Beach, California.
“Our founding principle is simple: Establish a culture of dedication and precision that drives excellence in the products we create.”
MCC’s platform is built upon providing superior solutions for plying, kitting, prepreg layup and composite structures, which we accomplish through solid training, advanced technology, established documented processes, and strict attention to detail.
We are Certified
Mission Critical Composites is NADCAP and AS9100C certified. These certifications are audited and recertified yearly demonstrating to our customers our commitment to these processes. MCC manufactures composite structures for the unmanned and manned aviation/aerospace defense and commercial space sectors under strict adherence to these standards of excellence.
Nadcap Composites Certification:
- Is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment of 'special processes'.
- Brings together technical experts from prime contractors, suppliers and representatives from government to work together and establish requirements for approval of suppliers using a standardized approach.
- Establishes tighter controls within special processes.
- Guarantees predictability, sustainability, reliability and quality through process controls.
- Focuses the organization on the key requirements of aerospace composite products and provides a systematic framework to meet these needs.
- Validates the implementation of globally accepted quality standards.
- Improves product, manufacturing quality, and safety standards.
- Increases customer confidence in our ability to meet their expectations.
We've developed a team of highly-skilled engineers and technicians with years of composites experience. Our industry veterans provide customers a wealth of manufacturing knowledge in pre-preg and composite structures. With our culture of precision and exceptional customer service, we do it the way you want it done.
MCC's reputation is built upon rigorous standards, which we embrace not only for ourselves, but for every product that flows through our facility. We require the quality of our products to meet or exceed, the most stringent of requirements. This quality philosophy is embedded into our company and is the manner in which we conduct our business. Many lives depend on it.
Our 62,000 sq. ft state of the art facility is located in Huntington Beach California. For rapid secure communications our facility is hardwired with four switch controlled zones and cat6 cable to all locations. To ensure the integrity of your product, plying kitting and layup are performed in 10,000 sq ft of clean areas built to class 8 standards; temperature and humidity controlled with hepa filtered air. The clean areas are supported with central compressed air and vacuum plumbed into the walls. Autoclave and oven curing, are performed in an adjacent area for efficient process flow. Machining is accomplished with a 30’ x 12’ x 8’ DMS Router in a temperature controlled enclosure providing a stable environment for your products. For those products requiring precision bonding MCC has an automated rotary head grit blast machine facilitating consistent positive abrasion of the bonding surface. 12,800 cu ft of zero degree freezer space is adjacent to receiving allowing for rapid warehousing of prepreg.
MCC’s shipping and receiving areas are supported by a full dock with 8 truck wells and an additional ramp for awkward deliveries.
MCC has a 1600 sq ft customer demonstration/training area equipped with the latest state of the art multimedia system.